Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Of dengue and close friends....

Salam,

Just met Wawa at Hospital Putrajaya... kinda shocked of hearing this. Before this she was admitted do to some neuro relted illness. I'm afraid that she might a recurring illness

Alhamdulillah...it's just Dengue....not to say that its not a mild disease but still curable...

Me and Wawa haven't been in close contact for a long long time. At most we've met at our usual gathering (the ones usually I'd avoided) and at most we've just exchange pleasantries. What touched me deeply is that, she treated me like it just after class during our years in AIM. Her jovial self is quite the opposite to my self-imposed-eternal-sulking but she doesn't care...so I've became jovial myself...we've talked about everything, life...politics, you name it...

Well, that's changed after Arwen and her sister (should I nic'ed her as Galadriel hehehe) arrived. Well, you know the drill, when close friends met so been feeling a bit jealous...and a bit casted off

I shouldn't be!!! I imposed this conditions to me...Me myself avoided seeing them...so it's my fault again. But a good thing about them is that they tried to bring me back into their circle...kinda appreciated it...

Then big bro Deto came in, guess that us guys have lots to talk...but it wanders mainly on cars and work...but still the gap I felt when meeting these BIG BOYS (Deto, YB, Che Din, Feisal etc...) are gradually narrowing...

Then, to we having a hearty satay dinner at Warisan...thanks bro Deto for the dinner...it felt like back in those days again...it felt really good!

..maybe...for the first time in a long time, I can have a nice dream for tonight...

here's hoping...

Wow...it's been while since I've blogged...

1 comment:

Azell said...

i love it when u called me Arwen, just like the old time.. *sweet*